[Ansteorra] RE: Just a Question

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Mon Jun 30 08:10:06 PDT 2003

> I get annoyed when teachers bring school groups and don't make the
> children be quiet during the performance; isn't that supposed to be part of
> the lesson?

Yes, it is and it is part of the TEAKS / Objectives but because they do not
come to school as a rule with this expectation from home it is hard to teach
everything. (Note I said as a rule not the exception.)  It has become the
accepted behavior.  The main objective in the classroom is the standardize test of
the moment.

If anyone would like to talk about education and teaching I will be glad to
do so. If anyone would like to volunteer in my classroom one day a week I
really would love to hear form you. Hint hint wink wink.
Donnel