[Ansteorra] RE: Just a Question

Christine Grosvenor rs_teke at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 30 08:57:54 PDT 2003

>From the times i've been stuck sitting in the back at
court, I've noticed that the chatter from the populace
picks up any time they cant hear whats going on.  At
smaller courts, or in places with good acoustics,
there doesnt seem to be a problem at all with people
talking.  At last from what i've observed.  I think
that the Royal/Noble speakers up front project their
voices enough, then the problem will resolve itself.
Its really boreing, not to mention annoying, when you
can hear nothing but a periodic vivat.  While i really
hate the idea of it, i think a couple of mic's and a
few speakers will help immensely with the problem of
people speaking during court.

-Renee' Grosvenor