[Ansteorra] Photos of the Gate construction

Burke McCrory burkemc at cox.net
Sat Mar 1 20:35:51 PST 2003

At 09:47 PM 3/1/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>Greetings Ansteorra!
>
>On behalf of His Excellency Baron Daniel Stewart, I wish to inform the
>populace that images of the construction of the Ansteorran Gate are now
>online at: http://www.generich.com/elfsea/gate.htm
>
>  While the gate is not 100% completed, the vast majority of the work is and
>His Excellency felt certain that a few of you may be interested to see the
>progress. Thank you, Your Excellency, for sharing these images with us and
>to all the brave souls (including His Majesty) who helped erect this
>splendid monument to the unity of our kingdom! Please pass this message on
>to any lists or individuals that you feel may have an interest.
>
>In the service of kingdom & crown, I remain,
>-=Armand=-

The Gate looks great!!  Vi vat! to everyone who helped build it, both here
in Ansteorra and there on site.  From the looks of the pictures, I surmise
that His Majesty is pleased with his new gate.  Again the world will see
what Ansteorran's can do when they put their minds to it.

Sir Burke
(who really wishes he could be at GW this year)

BTW in several pictures there appears to be some kind of arc across the
street from the gate.  Who's is it?