[Ansteorra] Ansteorran History

mike young uther at lcc.net
Sat Mar 1 07:07:40 PST 2003

Greywood is about to celebrate our 20th year as a shire and I know the name
came from how grey the woods look first thing almost every morning around
here...piney woods and all...
the shire originally consisted of just Nacogdoches which is an Indian word
supposedly meaning "ass deep in mud" LOL!
I 'm pretty sure, however, that if everyone will come join us for our
celebration the weekend after Labor Day, there will be no mud that time of
year:)!
gwyneth

StefanliRous at austin.rr.com