[Ansteorra] I stride across the oceans like a Titan

Colete d'Evreux medievalbelle at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 8 10:36:14 PST 2003

A response from Trimaris...

   So it seems the hot blood of war is boiling. Thus, let it be
known, it is Trimaris who will forcefully remove his "mighty" left
arm, break his squire's shield with one single battle cry, and 'tis
the gold and sable blood that will once again spill to the ground. We
shall forcefully take the banner of the single star abode then hold
each of their knights for a fine ransom. And when the dust settles,
the drums cease, and all is quiet, then we will reap the bountiul
rewards of such victory in a mighty celebration aside the burning
fires of what was once Ansteorra!

Pour Dieu, Roi, et Pays,

Lady Colete d'Evreux
Trimaris

PS... Love ya, Guy!

> This is from His Excellency Baron Sir Guy LeStrange:
>

> I hear the call of war and come to do battle with the enemies of my
> friends.  Woe on them, for they will feel the might of my strong
> left
>  arm.  They will break upon the shield of my squire and I like
> water
>  upon the rocks.  Death comes for them from the far west as sure as
>  the sun rising in the east. Where my shadow falls the blood of our
>  foul enemies will soak the earth to make the roses bloom.  My
> arrows
> will fly true and will find their mark in the hearts of my enemies,
> My epee will find a home in their breasts and my sword will be a
>  fearsome thing to behold as I wield it for Ansteorra.
>
> So say I.
>
>  Sir Guy LeStrange
> Dread Overlord and Iron Fist of the Far West.

=====

~Carpe Jugular~