[Ansteorra] Fighter Practices

Rick Drake ainarm at cox.net
Thu Mar 6 04:59:00 PST 2003

Well a little more info would be helpful.  What area of Northern Ansteorra.
Here in Northkeep, Tulsa OK., we have practices on Wed. night at 7:00 and
Sat. at 12:00.  Contact me privately and I will get you directions from
where you live.  We always enjoy having new people show up for practice.
However right now with the weather being iffy a lot still practice can be
sporadic.  Once again get in touch with me and I will get you the details.
Ainar
Baron of Northkeep