[[Ansteorra] some tent information]

LadyWil slpatch at mfire.com
Thu Mar 6 07:17:03 PST 2003

Stefan li Rous <StefanliRous at austin.rr.com> wrote:
"Are you still building your pavilion?
Maybe it is too late, but perhaps some of the files in the STRUCTURES section
of the Florilegium might help such as:"

Thank you! I have indeed made use of your wealth of stored knowledge and just
finished a small prototype 9'diameter arming/shower pavilion. Now we are
stockpiling material and starting work on the big'un. I am also making use of
some info from Dafydd ap Gwystl on single pole pavilions.
Hopefully this will go as well as the little one did.

Thank you for your wonderful compendium, it certainly helps for someone like
us who are currently far from a local group. Looking forward to getting
settled finally in Ansteorra this summer!

Exiled in the Unclaimed Lands of An Tir,
Wilhelmina Catharine de La Rochelle

Lady Wilhelmina Catharin de Rochelle, House RavenOak