[Ansteorra] FWD: [SCA-Waterbearers] Gulf Wars - Last plea!

Crandall crandall at elfsea.net
Thu Mar 6 12:06:43 PST 2003

From: "Wendy Lyons" <ladyfinna at att.net>
Date:  Thu, 06 Mar 2003 18:36:27 -0000

Greetings all!

Well, many of us are setting out for Gulf Wars tonight and tommorrow
to start getting things ready for everyone to have a fabulous War!

With that in mind, this is my last plea for 2 liter bottles.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, bring some clean 2 liters with caps to
waterbearers point at the Fort!  If you are buying soda for the war,
buy it in 2 liters and donate the empties when you are done.

We are always in need of 2 liter bottles and every donation we get
will water at least 5 more fighters!  With almost 1000 heavy weapon
and 500 rapier fighters by Friday of last year, that's A LOT of
bottles!

So please help out your waterbearers by bringing in those 2 liters!

Please cross post this as much as possible!

I thank you in advance and hope to see you at the war!

In Service to Crown and Kingdom
Lady Finna Halfdansdottir
Waterbearer-in-Charge, GW XII
Kingdom Waterbearer, Meridies