[Ansteorra] ansteorra clip art

Michael Silverhands vscribe at ansteorra.org
Fri Mar 7 09:24:52 PST 2003

On Friday, March 7, 2003, at 10:51 AM, Mahee wrote:

> http://geocities.com/mahee_of_acre/ansteorra.doc
>
> feel free to use. It is just the kingdom arms
>
> your servant,
>
> mahee

Thank you, Mahee, for your generous gift of artwork to the Kingdom. :-)

(Although I'd appreciate it if you would include a "release for
publication" in the document. At the moment, your notice to the
Ansteorra list, which I quoted above, is the only such release. On down
the road, folks will be unlikely to connect the two.)

Also, everyone should know that I've received several very nice
renderings of our Kingdom arms in high-resolution format. (My heartfelt
thanks to all who answered my call for submissions.) I'll continue to
accept submissions until the end of March, then sort out the best and
forward them to the Society web design team for their selection.

In fact, I'll go so far as to make this a contest. I will personally
reward the creators of the three best submissions (in my sole opinion)
with a $10 gift certificate to Borders book store (or Barnes & Noble if
you prefer - I don't own stock in either company, so I don't care
*smile*). I will reward the one whose submission is the final selection
of the Society web design team with another $15 gift certificate (total
$25). If they decide to use *all* the submissions I send them... well,
I guess I'll be buying lots of gift certificates. :-)

Yours in service,
Michael Silverhands
Virtual scribe, Ansteorra