[Ansteorra] I stride across the oceans like a Titan.

sharon sharon at polkawitch.com
Fri Mar 7 20:23:22 PST 2003

This is from His Excellency Baron Sir Guy LeStrange:

I hear the call of war and come to do battle with the enemies of my
friends.  Woe on them, for they will feel the might of my strong left
 arm.  They will break upon the shield of my squire and I like water
 upon the rocks.  Death comes for them from the far west as sure as
 the sun rising in the east. Where my shadow falls the blood of our
 foul enemies will soak the earth to make the roses bloom.  My arrows
will fly true and will find their mark in the hearts of my enemies,
My epee will find a home in their breasts and my sword will be a
 fearsome thing to behold as I wield it for Ansteorra.

So say I.

 Sir Guy LeStrange
Dread Overlord and Iron Fist of the Far West.