[Ansteorra] North-Central-Textile Group

Gerita hpockets at verizon.net
Sun Mar 9 13:16:17 PST 2003

For those not at Gulf Wars - Northern Central Textiles Guild meeting!
Wednesday, 12 March, 2003.  7:30  - 9:00p.m.
Gerita's house:  5417 Colonial Ct., Flower Mound 75028

TOPIC:  Needles, needle books, load needle and aim.  Before you can do other
sewing-related textile arts, you need to know about
needles and how to handle them safely.

We'll put the final touches on our 'mini-collegium' in Japanese Arts for
March 22, take up the 'issue' of our calendar for the next few months, and
if there's interest, discuss finger-weaving and other forms of braid-work.

Please let us know you are coming.  972-355-6713, hpockets at verizon.net