[Ansteorra] Fw: Has anyone heard how the war is going???

April Gillilan agillilan at swbell.net
Tue Mar 11 20:05:52 PST 2003

I heard from JP Monday afternoon.  Obviously, not much had happened yet.  :)
Apparently the pre-war tailgate party was lots and lots of fun, though.  He
said that he was the 21st person in line waiting for site to open on Monday.

Haven't heard from him since, but I'll see first hand how the war is going
tomorrow night!

Gilyan