[Ansteorra] Re: [Bjornsborg] war news

Denni Lozos webefroggy at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 14 04:21:19 PST 2003

--- Susan Wieland <swieland at direcway.com> wrote:
> I couldn't help but notice that the weather for Wed and Thur
> showed some
> fairly heavy rain in the Hattiesburg area.  I hope everyone is
> dry.

Unfortunately, they were being pelted with really hard rain and
loud thunder when Timo called yesterday.  It blew through fast,
though.  It was looking ominous again a couple of hours later.
I watched the news last night, and the radar looks like the cold
front should blow all of it out by this morning...

(OK...so there's ONE reason I'm glad I got stuck at home instead
of war..)

=====
Allyson Tymmes