[Ansteorra] blackstar again???

LdMerfyn at aol.com LdMerfyn at aol.com
Sun Mar 16 05:36:31 PST 2003

I really need it ON TIME for a special reason.  I did contact Kingdom on
March 1st (+ or -) and he said he had mailed it a week earlier and had gotten
his copy within a couple of days.  Then, since I had just renewed my
membership, I wrote to Milpitas, and Rene.  Today is March 16, and I still
have not gotten any response from HER.  Oh well.  I guess I will continue
borrowing from someone who DID get theirs until I start getting it again --
and contact Milpitas monthly until I DO get a response.  Mine is 1st class,
and the fee for that is now $10, not $8 like it was last year.

Angharad, Northern Regional Chronicler