[Ansteorra] Ansteorran Rose Tourney (Redux)

Lisa A. May maaggie3 at attbi.com
Mon Mar 17 09:15:58 PST 2003

Greetings again to all from the Order of the Rose in Ansteorra.

Naturally, when thanking those who assisted us this past Saturday in the
Rapier Rose Tourney, we managed to forget someone!  We simply could not
allow our thanks to the wonderful Lady Eleanor to go unexpressed!  Lady
Eleanor played her harp and sang for our entertainment that morning
(soothing a very busy list mistress when she most needed it!).  How
fortunate we of Ansteorra are to have such talent gracing our Kingdom!

To all those who gave of their time and talents, even if we have forgotten
to name you specifically in these messages, please accept our heartfelt
thanks!

The Order of the Rose