[Ansteorra] RE: GW Thank yous

Conner Craig conner at apple.com
Wed Mar 19 10:28:00 PST 2003

That was Rurik the Red from Bryn Gwlad.

Thanks,
Conor Drummond

From: IagoAH at aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 18:53:31 EST
To: ansteorra-announce at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Ansteorra] GW thankyous

I'd almost forgotten a thanks that shouldn't be left out.  Twice, as battle
loomed on the rapier field, Ansteorra was short in it's commitment of
marshals.  Twice, Ansteorrans dropped their swords and picked up marshaling
staves.

I'd like to thank Lord Toshiro for dropping his fighting gear and helping
out
in the field battle that was canceled due to weather.

I'd also like to than, Count Aaron, Lord Malachi and another gentleman
(redheaded guy from the North, I think) who never introduced himself, for
doing likewise in the ravine.

Thank you for your help and willingness to serve.

Iago
Rapier Marshal
Ansteorra

--