[Ansteorra] The Gate

Derich Brauer brauer at ansteorra.net
Wed Mar 19 14:05:08 PST 2003

As first pictures emerge of the new Ansteorran gate, only one word comes to mind... "WOW" I must give a huge Vivat to all that designed, built and supported the building of this magnificent gate. Let it be known to all other kingdoms what Ansteorra's craftsmen and craftswomen are truly made of. We thank you all for all your hard work and dedication to our kingdom!

In Service to the Dream,
Derich Brauer
MKA Chris Conn

Shire of Stonebridge Keep