[Ansteorra] Paging Liam Gordon - VERY IMPORTANT!

robin.lindsey2 at us.army.mil robin.lindsey2 at us.army.mil
Mon Mar 24 16:26:40 PST 2003

Yes, Liam has gone out to the sandbox, he left 12 Feb.  The last time I
talked to him was Thursday evening, and he has assured me he's fine.  As
long as he stays that way life will be good.  For those who would like
his address, please email me at the_moira at yahoo.com. He will be happy to
know folks are thinking of him.

Lady Moira Lindsay
Patiently waiting for her Hero to return