[Ansteorra] blackstar

Chass Brown chass at cox.net
Tue Mar 25 01:54:28 PST 2003

Aye there for the longest none of us here were getting our blackstarr's, we
have all talked and only 2 of the peeps here out of 15 are getting thiers
(that we have contacted so far) we just wont renew if they do it again. most
of us are coming up on our renewal time.

Chass of Rundel

Greetings,
I have not received my 2 blackstars either, but after talking to our local
post mistress(a Friend) she said to go ahead and fill out a complaint form,
other wise the post offices that aren't sorting their third class mail in a
timely manner will continue to do so. Some one wrote earlier that theysort
third class when they have time that is true, but they also have limits of
how long they let sit.

--
In Service to the Dream
Cynthia of Scarletwood<