[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars XII

Christine Grosvenor rs_teke at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 10:06:17 PST 2003

While standing with the other Kreigers and waiting for
orders, i had a pretty good view of the archery going
on in fornt of me.  I may be worng, and forgive me if
i am, but i believe the fighter may have been William
(forgive me for lack of titles, as i dont know his),
who is squired to His Grace, Duke Patrick Michael.
Once again, i'm not sure, but i think i can remember
seeing him providing cover for an archer.

-Rene Grosvenor

<<A sword and shield, heavy fighter stepped out and
offered to provided protection for me. Which I
accepted with the
following: "Fighter do not put yourself at risk for
me, if it comes
down
to it,
take care of yourself."

I did not know who this fighter was, but he allowed
me command him during this time and he did an
excellent job of
providing protection for me and more importantly for
himself as well. I
believe he is a squire. With the assistance of this
fighter, I was able
make a number of long distance "kills" using the last
few of my
original
arrows.>>