[Ansteorra] Re: [Elfsea] Photos of the Gate construction

Gerita hpockets at verizon.net
Sun Mar 2 07:54:50 PST 2003

Oh. My. Heavens! My poor heart is about to burst with awe and pride.  What a
monumental creation, indeed, my lord Dragonetti!  Thank you and your Baron
for sharing these photos with those of us unable to share in the building,
and thanks to every man, woman and child who helped make this possible!

Gerita, almost silenced for once.