[Ansteorra] some tent information

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Mar 5 22:32:51 PST 2003

LadyWil wrote:

> I would be most interested in seeing such a pic, or more details on your own
> project? I am thinking it might be a good use for the scrap canvas left from
> the current pavilion building fiasco. (18' dia. spoke-style, never tried
> anything this big before! Scary)
Are you still building your pavilion?

Maybe it is too late, but perhaps some of the files in the STRUCTURES section
of the Florilegium might help such as:

p-tent-const-art  (23K)  9/23/98    "Building a Period Tent" by Geoffrey Maynard

tent-making-msg   (11K)  4/13/99    Useful ideas when making tents.

Or perhaps for some items still to be worked on:
tent-floors-msg   (12K)  3/28/01    What to use on the ground in your tent.
tent-interior-msg  (9K)  2/ 5/97    Storage and decorating inside pavilions.
tent-painting-msg (34K) 11/10/98    Painting and decorating tents.
tent-ps-msg       (44K) 11/10/98    Pavilion poles, stakes and ropes.
tent-setup-msg    (19K)  9/15/97    Hints for setting up tents and pavilions.

Stefan
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com