[Ansteorra] Fwd: tablerock fantasy faire

Celestria LeDragon celestria_ledragon at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 14 06:55:37 PST 2003

Hi
I just got this and thought that some would be interested in this.
In service
Celestria
 "D. R. Hood" <pangea at vvm.com> wrote:From: "D. R. Hood"

Subject: tablerock fantasy faire
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 08:32:16 -0600

Greetings once again,

It is again time to plan for the Tablerock Fantasy Faire, held in Salado, Texas. Once again we are sending out the call for all manner of performers and performances. This invitation is being sent out to all the members of the Society for Creative Anachronisims in the Great State of Texas. Anyone interested in participating in this years feastivities should contact us at the addresses listed below. Some of the things we are looking for include:

Fighting demonstrations

Dancers (single or troupes)

musicians and singers

magicians

character actors

jugglers

craft demonstrations

We are also accepting volunteer and vendor applicationsfor those looking to sell wares or just help out during the faire weekend.

Send all inquires or questions to:

Robin and Stephanie Hood

P.O.Box 283 Salado, Tx. 76571

E-mail: Pangea at vvm.com