[Ansteorra] blackstar again???

Baronman at aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Sun Mar 16 09:26:58 PST 2003

In a message dated 03/15/2003 10:52:48 PM Central Standard Time,
cnetterville at ih2000.net writes:

> Well, it certainly wasn't my intent to offend anyone. So if I have, please
> forgive my intrusion. My ideas have always been that if I didn't want to
> follow a particular string, I'd simply delete it and go on about my
> business. I have mistakenly assumed that everyone does the same. So to you
> my dear sir, I do bow in apology. I humbly request that it be accepted. In
> service, Elrique

No offense was given and no apology required-As a loyal Ansterrorian, I  am
vitally concerned with my kingdom and try to glean any piece of information
that I can from newsletters and email.  When I see something concerning the
Kingdom or the Black Star- I always try to follow that thread and, yes-read
everything concerned with it.  It does become rather bothersome some time to
see 26 replies to a thread that are nothing but "Me too!" So you see, in the
end I do end up deleting  many of the threads but I do so cautiously so as
not to throw out the baby with the bath water.
(humor :>)
Baron Bors of Lothian
Baron Loch Soillier