[Ansteorra] Re: [Bjornsborg] war news

Joanna Varner Jvarner at austin.rr.com
Fri Mar 14 06:46:03 PST 2003

I spoke with my beloved at 7:50 this a.m.  The rapier melees were set up and
about to begin.  The marshalls announced that it would end if there were any
lightening in the area.  Moments later ZAP, crash boom, and the melee ended
without ever beginning.  Not as bad as the GW that was rained out, but its
coming close.  They are just a bit tired of rain and wet.
Aerin
Bryn Gwlad