[Ansteorra] Warlord 30th

Catalina Damiana Sanabria Rosado de Xerez ladycatalina at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 14 16:03:35 PST 2003

I would like to put in a plug for Desdemona's Tavern. When I was asked to do
period games for Warlord, I had never done this before. So I thought, in
what setting would you find the greatest mix of people playing games. Well,
in the Middle Ages that most likely would have been a gambling den, tavern
or gaming he--. So in order to bring a little more role playing to this, we
have decided to do Desdemona's Tavern for the period games. We will have a
'Pawn Shop' and a pawnbroker in the Tavern, where you can 'pawn' items for
'coins' with which to gamble. Even if you only have an hour to kill, come by
and have a little fun. Playing is of course free. We ask that children under
15 be accompanied by an adult, mostly because of the 'gambling' element. If
you have the means, you can redeem your pawned items, or let them be donated
to the Warlord Prize Chest. Please don't pawn anything you would hate to
lose. We think this will be a lot more fun for everyone.

yours,
Dama Catalina.