[Ansteorra] Missing Crossbows Update

sp sharon at polkawitch.com
Tue Mar 18 12:18:14 PST 2003

Dore
Thank you.  I don't know if thats the one you were using or not.  Sir Guy's bow looks just like alot of others because i think it came from a similiar bulk order that arrived several weeks b4 the war. He barely shot it and it was probably used by others during the Castle Battle.   It was Oak, i think the notch-lock design ?? (def not the rolling pin one), had the Iolo "I" on the end of the handle and had the inspection no. 0847.   The string was intact the last time i saw it. It should have been around the carts but i can't be positive on that. I am hoping that someone picked it up w/ the others and just havent unpacked it yet or releazed its in their stuff or w/ a units shared resources. I did leave information w/ the GW Lost and Found, but im sure they're still just recovering right now and havent gotten to the Lost and Found list yet...not evne sure where they would post it either.

At any rate, before any other action is done, I would like to ask everyone to please check their bows and inspections to see if it is out there. 0847 was also Sir Guy's site # as well.

My heartfelt thanks

Vivaine