[Ansteorra] Boffer Tournament at Hero of The Temple

Jeff Cargill caedmon_l at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 19 17:39:22 PST 2003

Greetings,

I wanted to let all know.  That there will be a "Boffer" tournament at Hero of The Temple, on Saturday, April 19.

I will be there to offer authorizations for children and parents, and to answer any questions regarding weapons and/or armor  standards.  I will have some loaner armor and weapons.  Children will still need there own sports cup.

If there are any questions please feel free to contact me. at    caedmon_l at yahoo.com

Thank You,

Caedmon   "Southern Region Youth Combat Marshal"

 (Jeff Cargill)