[Ansteorra] Guardian of the Gauntlet Website now up!

Conner Craig conner at apple.com
Wed Mar 26 12:20:30 PST 2003

Greetings,

I¹m passing on this info on behalf of the current Guardian of the Gauntlet,
Don Aeron Harper.

It is with great pleasure that the stewards of upcoming Guardian of the
Gauntlet announce that the event website is now up and running.  Please see
the site for event information, a brief history of the tournament, and other
important event news.

http://stargate.ansteorra.org/guardian/

Thanks,
Conor Drummond
Conner Craig
--
By caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, By the beans of Java
do thoughts acquire speed,  hands acquire shaking,  the shaking