[Ansteorra] Re: [Ansteorra-announce] Barbarian Springfaire archery teaser

jspinks at ix.netcom.com jspinks at ix.netcom.com
Wed Mar 26 13:10:31 PST 2003

My bow and that of my brothers and sisters of the Steppes stand ready to meet any challenge posed by barbarians.  We have many arrows and few if any barbarians will be left for more personal deliveries to what Gods they favor.  Challenge as you may.  We will meet it.

Jacques the Spink
Archery Marshall for the Steppes

"The drums of the barbarians beat as the mist hides
the ancient sun rising to the east. A call to arms
awakens you from your winter slumber commanding you to
grab your bow and assemble at the front. In just
minutes your fate will be decided.

Come one, come all to the Elfsea Springfaire Archery
Competition. Games of skills and wit shall be your
challenge. Are you up to the challenge? Can you face
down the wraith of angry targets? Or shall you turn
away and let the danger pass? All shall be decided
Saturday at 10am, ready your bow, your crossbow and
your missiles, for they will surely be needed."

Ulrich of Carolingia has spoken.