[Ansteorra] Gulf Wars XII

meggiddo at netzero.net meggiddo at netzero.net
Fri Mar 28 07:37:41 PST 2003

Thank you for the update, Lady Rene.

To help ID who and where I was standing:

I was in front of the Fort and to the left of the gate. I was wearing
two tone fighting pants - black on the left leg and purple on the right,
carrying a light green recurve bow and handing from my right side was my
quiver which is black. My upper body covered in black leather armor
front and back. Wearing the Condottieri colors around my neck - red
material with a quarter moon and reverse chevron.

Michael Fray
Unit Combat Archer for the Condottieri