[Ansteorra] blackstar

LdMerfyn at aol.com LdMerfyn at aol.com
Sat Mar 29 05:56:16 PST 2003

I have been waiting for some information about possible RENEWALS of recent.
I had contacted Corporate immediately after inquiting form the Kingdom
Chronicler if the March issue had been sent, which it had, a week earlier.  I
didn't check the box indicating which Kingdom on the Membership Application,
and never have checked it since we are supposed to get THAT one, and I
thought checking a box meant an ADDITIONAL Kingdom newsletter.  Well, I never
did get the March issue, but, having described in detail how I had wanted our
two memberships handled as to newsletters, etc., including First Class
postage, I DID get the April issue.  Maybe we need to actually check the box
for Ansteorra on all renewals in the future -- and it may be time to send
messages to Corporate ANY TIME we don't get our expected issues in a
reasomable time frame (maybe check first with the Kingdom chronicler to be
sure it isn't late or something first).  See the blurb on Page 1 of every
Blackstar:

'All changes of address OR QUESTIONS ABOUT SUBSCRIPTIONS should be sent to
the Registry.  The Registry MUST rreceive changes of address by the 5th of
the month . . . yada . . . yada . . . yada'

I never actually got a response from them as to WHY no March issue, but, for
now, my problems with Blackstars seems to have been fixed.

Angharad
Namron