[Ansteorra] US Mail

charles netterville cnetterville at ih2000.net
Sun Mar 30 07:38:39 PST 2003

Would it be too much trouble if I were to ask you to look at the envelope
and the magazines and see if they came with a bulk mail stamp on them? That
would seem to lend credence to one of the theories that the post office has
posed to me. Thanks for your input. If this is true than it's not just the
SCA bulk, but all bulk... In service, Elrique