[Ansteorra] Defender of the Flame

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Mon Mar 31 08:38:00 PST 2003

Practicing now?  Heck, I started yesterday :)

Thanks to Elfsea for an awesome practice yesterday.  Had a great time,
good fights, good bruises (although not as cool as Virgil's knee I'm
sure).

To the Ladies of Glaslyn, thanks again for allowing me to fight in your
unique tournament, and I am looking forward to next years anxiously.  It
was fantastic.  Seeing people wanting to get picked by her Majesty
("Pick me! Pick Me!"), her Excellency, and the ladies of Glaslyn, as
well as all the smiles and good natures shown in the tournament was
fantastic!  Thank you again.

Only down note of whole weekend, @#%@%@ NASCAR!!!! I will never go into
Texas again without checking to see if I'm gonna have to drive around
several hundred thousand enthusiastic NASCAR fans.

Centurion Jean Paul

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.
cchipman at nomadics.com