[Ansteorra] Warlord 30th- Clothier's- Sari Excursion

Catalina Damiana Sanabria Rosado de Xerez ladycatalina at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 31 04:26:53 PST 2003

  Warlord is fast approaching. We've heard the Theme is 'Pearls' or 'Pearls
before Swine' depending on who you hear it from. So the garb theme for
Clothier's in preparation for Warlord is 'Sari'. This is a comfortable
lightweight garment that can be worn in hot weather and looks good on nearly
every body type. You can also have as many 'Pearls' as you wish on your Sari
and it won't be out of place. Toryn Seven Stitches has agreed to take a
group to tour some Sari shops.

  Even if you've only been curious about Saris, I would recommend you come.
We will begin on APRIL 12 at 1:00 PM at the Fabric World on 183 and McArthur
in Irving. This is on the north side of 183. If you want to see some Saris
and other hot weather garb, come to Clothier's this Wednesday, APRIL 2.
Address is 2115 El Dorado Way in Carrollton. Ph 972-446-8169 for directions.