[Ansteorra] Elfsea (was Galen comments...)

rlfjr rlfjr at earthlink.net
Thu May 1 09:03:56 PDT 2003

aye and aye again

Brother Kris

-------Original Message-------

From: ansteorra at ansteorra.org
Date: Thursday, May 01, 2003 01:48:47 AM
To: ansteorra at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Ansteorra] Elfsea (was Galen comments...)

In a message dated 5/1/2003 12:39:04 AM Central Standard Time,
skerritheviking at yahoo.com writes:

> Where is elfsea and what is this good and gentle Midrealmer talking
> about?skerri

Elfsea is Ft. Worth Texas. A great bunch of people. Northkeep is my
home, but Elfsea is my favorite place to visit. You should make the effort
to attend one of their events.
I'm not really sure what's going on, but whatever it is I'm pretty
sure that posting it to the Kingdom mailing list isn't going to help.

Robert
.
--
[ IMSTP.gif of type image/gif deleted ]