[Ansteorra] Rising Star of Ansteorra

Fitzmorgan at aol.com Fitzmorgan at aol.com
Thu May 1 17:31:58 PDT 2003

In a message dated 5/1/2003 6:44:11 PM Central Standard Time,
maria_elfsea at hotmail.com writes:

> Hola!
>
> Please ecuse my ignorance, but what precisely does this mean?
>
> Maria

       We have long had an Award called the Rising Star to recognize children
who make a contributuion to our Kingdom.  The name ran into difficulties when
we tried to to register it with the College of Heralds.  We have been giving
out this award for quite a while and faced the prospect of havincg to change
the name of the award.  However with much hard work the name has finaly been
registered.

Robert