[Ansteorra] Crown results

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Sat May 3 22:34:08 PDT 2003

At 06:09 PM 5/3/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>I just got word from Katya that Ulsted, Baron of the Loch Sollier, won Crown
>Tourney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  YAYYYYYY!!!!

The final round was with Sir Balvin of Northkeep and it was wonderful to
watch, both fought so well.  Congratulations to our new Prince and
Princess.  The tourney was wonderful, the food beyond compare (Northkeep
follows through on bribes well...) and the entire event was just
incredible, it was my first Crown and It will live in my memory forever-the
site was so delightful.  One of my great joys as hospitaller was the number
of newcomers we had who this was their first event and the magic of the SCA
was alive and well.  Most of them spent the event working constantly and
were a new inspiration.  Baroness Gitana's Pelicaning was a delight, the
peers fighting over the opportunity to speak for her, this is the dream and
it lives through her service and all that served this weekend.

Vivat Antestorra,

Susan the Curious
Hospitaller of Northkeep
Kingdom of Ansteorra

who know has faces to go with so many more names