[Ansteorra] regarding Crown Tournament, Morning Court...

beth at stormreaver.net beth at stormreaver.net
Mon May 5 15:21:23 PDT 2003

Hello!

If you attended Crown Tournament this weekend.... and you brought a
camera... and you happened to take pictures at Morning Court... or
videotaped... could you *please* contact me off list at
Beth at stormreaver.net ?  I received an A.o.A. at Morning Court from Their
gracious Majesties, and am hoping beyond hope that a photograph or
videotape exists, since my sweetheart missed the glad event.

I'd be forever grateful...

in service and still beaming...

Zubeydah the Wanderer(ing Chocolate Bearer)
www.stormreaver.net/sca/index.html