[Ansteorra] Showing appreciation

Worf worf428 at yahoo.com
Mon May 5 11:57:59 PDT 2003

I must speak upon this subject,,,
Ay my Very first event after feast on sat eve, I
helped to bring down the pavillions near the list
field(Queens Tourney @ Camp Dukani)(long ago) and was
approached by A Lord and Lady, and the LAdy presented
me with a lentgh of trim, I also bawled right then and
there.She said"I thougt i might find you here, you
have been runnig around all day helping out.."

On the same note, my Lady Julie, who attended her
first Event @ Crown Tourney, and helped in the
kitchen, was given largesse from the people she served
@ feast. She Remebers that the Baron And BAroness
elerd hills gave her some and there was a Duke also,
if anyone knows whom the Duke was, please let us know.

In Service to the Dream,
Ld Galiwyn

=====
A lover, Not a fighter.