[Ansteorra] ELDERN XXV!!

Bill and/or Terry Smith wc-tjsmith at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 7 20:03:31 PDT 2003

Greetings Ansteorra! Eldern XXV is upon us!  Camp Cimarron, East of Guthrie, OK., will be the site for our Silver Anniversary event.  We invite one and all to come and help us celebrate this milestone!   Champions for Chivalric, Rapier and Schlager will be chosen.  In addition to the honor of being Eldern's 25th Anniversary Champion, the winners will each receive a Champion's cloak and a 10' X 9'  heavy canvas shade pavillion!  Pavillions are complete with poles, ropes, stakes, and carrying bags. There will also be a beginner's and advanced A & S competition.  The winner of the beginner comp. will receive a mosaic table.  The winner of the advanced comp. will receive a cloak. There are still a few feast and cabin reservations available, so don't wait!  Contessa Vanessa will be running the Silver Chalice Tavern.  Food and drink will be available all weekend for one low price.  More event info. and contact info. is available on the Eldern XXV website: http://eldern-hills.ansteorra.org/eldernxxv.htm Safe journies and we hope to see you this weekend! In service,Baroness Adria LorelleAutocrat, Eldern XXV