[Ansteorra] Feast Reservation Manners

Chris Andrews robintheacquirer_2000 at hotmail.com
Thu May 8 09:09:58 PDT 2003

Greetings to the list,

Having recently moved here from An Tir I can tell you that up north it is
common place that all feast reservations are prepaid. Usually returns are
allowed up to the week before the event. This helps the feast-o-crat know
exactly how much to bring / make. I think that having feasts be prepay is
the most accurate way to run any feast.

Just my quick thoughts
Robin Redwolf

In Service,