[Ansteorra] Translation

Beth Turner nellwynn0 at lycos.com
Fri May 16 17:12:17 PDT 2003

You might be able to do this yourself.  Try the first site below.  Of course, it doesn't give you correct endings, etc., just the word.

If you don't get an answer from someone who really knows Latin, let me know and I'll see what I can do with it.  I've done other short translations lately.

http://dictionaries.travlang.com/EnglishLatin/

Below is a pay site but should be accurate.

http://www.24hourtranslations.co.uk/latin.htm

Good Luck -- Nellwynn de Percy