[Ansteorra] Tandy pattern for sword hanger

letebts at earthlink.net letebts at earthlink.net
Tue May 20 06:40:20 PDT 2003

I was in the Dallas Tandy store on NW Highway this week. They are
distributing a news letter there called "The Skiver Newsletter." In it,
besides all the specials on leather that has been discounted until May 31,
is a complete "recipe" of a pattern, construction instructions, and supply
list for making a belt-held hanger for live steel. Perhaps the other Tandy
stores have it.

There's also discounted heavy leather for belts, a belt cutting gizmo and
the like, as well as soft leather for clothes and gloves. I even saw a circa
$30 book on how to make patterns and sew real shoes, not just the usual
moccasins Tandy is known for. Some were colored slipper looking designs. I'm
short, the book was near the ceiling and I was short on time, so I didn't
get to see just what the colored shoes were, but they could turn out to be
suitable for court shoes.

Thought you all might like to know in time. As, I said, the sale deadline's
the 31st of May.

In service,
Lete Bithespring

Just trying to be helpful.....