[Ansteorra] Keeping up event sites

fluffy at coxconnect.net fluffy at coxconnect.net
Tue May 20 07:51:32 PDT 2003

An other good use for them would be to decorate them appropriately and put a small first aid kit in them. These would be especially good for parents when their children gets a booboo. It doesn't have to be fancy, antiseptic wipes, some antibiotic ointment, a few band aids, or whatever you want.
                               Fluffy