[Ansteorra] Steppes Warlord

Jeff Cargill caedmon_l at yahoo.com
Tue May 20 13:03:43 PDT 2003

Just a reminder that there will be a Boffer tournament
at Steppes Warlord this weekend and another Boffer
tournament at Bryn Gwlad's Investiture next weekend.
I will be at each of these with my kids and I hope to
see everyone there.  These tournaments are always alot
of fun.  And are more fun the more fighters we have.

As before I will have loaner armor and weapons but,
the children will need there own sports cup, light
gloves and long sleeves.
I will also be available for authorizations.

Thanks,
Caedmon