[Ansteorra] Event Etiquette

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Thu May 22 07:57:33 PDT 2003

Artorius, I think a lot of the no-replies were (at least in my case) a
case of the not posting a "Me too" or "I agree" type e-mail.  In this
case, I do agree, and will endeavor to make sure that me and mine do as
much as possible to leave our site better than when we arrive.

Jean Paul

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.
cchipman at nomadics.com