[Ansteorra] Other cookery storage question

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Sun May 25 16:18:08 PDT 2003

>>This file specifically covers recovering rusted and abused iron
>>cookware and I believe it does give some recommendations and comments
>>on oils/lard to be used for seasoning.
>>Stefan

Just got done reading it and was reminded of how almost everyone has a
different approach for doing this.  I have some old skillets that were
passed down to me and one I lucked into at a garage sale and love them.  I
have also bought a few new items and they have a pebbly surface that I just
don't care for.  What does it take for it to go away and get the nice black
smooth surface the old ones have?  or is that even a posibility?

Susan