[Ansteorra] Steppes Warlord

Michael Tucker mtucker at airmail.net
Sun May 25 17:22:36 PDT 2003

Some of you made me promise to post something to let you know that I
made it home ok, so here I am... but I couldn't just waste the
bandwidth with something so selfish, so...

Congratulations to Count Sir Alaric Drake, 30th Warlord of the Steppes!

To all of you whose things were flooded in the deluge Saturday night:
best wishes getting your things dry and restored to usable condition.
Once again, the Weatherman held the field; and once again, Ansteorrans
stood as one, and refused to let it get them down.

And to Mistress Rosalia O'Brogan, newest member of the Order of the
Pelican: Vivat! :-)

Michael Silverhands
"...little bunny foo foo, splashing 'cross the list field..."