[Ansteorra] Re: [Steppes] Waterlord progression (was: Fwd: VooDoo Duck et...

fluffy at coxconnect.net fluffy at coxconnect.net
Mon May 26 05:24:22 PDT 2003

 Well warlord rain and storms have been a tradition since I started in the SCA. At the Burke - Burnett Lions club camp (Camp Burn Out) it always stormed there at least once during the event. I remember getting up to re-secure the stakes on my tent in a storm and seeing a sight that left me staring, jaw down, and rooted to the spot. There was this little earth pimple (dome tent) rolling across the list field, going roll - ker-thump, roll - ker-thump(ice chest or somebody in it)with three people chasing after it. So there seems to be a long standing tradition of storms and rain at Steppes Warlord.
                              Fluffy